Thursday, December 27, 2007

A second blog

Hello random people who stumble upon this blog through means I cannot discern!

I have added a second blog to my profile - called "Musical Nerdery." You can find it at geekmytunes.blogspot.com. I'm keeping this blog too, but I also wanted to blog about non-South African stuff as well, and having safro-jazz in the URL and concept somewhat limits that.

Horribly self-indulgent, I know. Please don't stab me.

I'll have a new post on this blog shortly - in the meantime, amuse yourselves with this lovely music video starring the excellent guitarist Louis Mhlanga!

And here's a puppy. Please buy it for me.

1 Comments:

At 1:03 AM, Blogger Szavanna said...

Hey there - happy to come across your blog - while I was browsing the NET for SA Jazz links - much greetings from SA! Have a look at my blog if you have a sec, you might like some of the things there : www.szavanna.co.za .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home